Đất nước Triều Tiên qua những hình ảnh của nhà báo Pháp Eric Lafforgue (st)

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck
11111111111​

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

anhcobra

Xe container
Biển số
OF-11567
Ngày cấp bằng
13/11/07
Số km
Động cơ
598,343 Mã lực
Tuổi
Nơi ở
người trong giang hồ
toàn ảnh được phép chụp, có dàn dựng của chính quyền, có cái nào độc hại hơn hem em?

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck
em đi ngủ cái ,sáng mai lại post tiếp ạ

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck
như này dc ko ạ ?

Everything is possible in Pyongyang, even come across an American Hummer which consumes 22 litres of petrol every 100 kilometres in a country currently under
embargo! Of course, only the elite can drive those cars, the normal people have to queue...

Poster propaganda in Pyongyang artists center. North Korea. Thisis the first i see with the USA map attacked by North Korean missiles.

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck

I took this picture when my car was passing under a bridge. those people were sitting in the dark, selling few things like beer, or little cakes. A kind of black market that i think.

Outside the Children palace, i had the surprise to see a giant bal. Jundreds of young women an men dancing on a north korean music, surrounded by local buildings.
I saw that many men danced together, while many girls were free...
I asked why to the guide, he answered : "they are shy, it is the first time they come to dance! In France, boys and girls dance together the first time they meet each other?".

On may 1, all the north korean population was out to celebrate the Workers day. In Wonsan, the port brings a cool atmosphere, but i was allow to take pictures just for 10 minutes...

On the Grand monument in front of Mount Paektu, students walk for days in a kind of pilgrimage, on the steps of the nation's heroes.

Chlbo hills are a very nice place to visit, with lot of tracks to treck, where you'll have the surprise to see your guides without the black suit and the Kim Il Sung badge!

As China has started to sell clothes to North Korea, most of them are fake branded stuff, like this Mickey bag!

Those women live in Chilbo area, on the coast in a village that is allowed to welcome tourists. they do not see a lot, i was the first for 7 months! The village is nice, clean, and in every house, everybody has TV, electricity and running water. When they work. 200 meters from there, the villages are the pooorest i saw in North Korea. The guides asked me to put my camera into a bag.

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck

North Korea had a big movie production as Kim Jong Il is very involved in.
The studios are huge, with fake japanese village, chinese quarter, english cottage...
On Tv, you can see 2 channels: one is broadcasting movies and live shows, the other is broadcasting old reports with Kim Il Sung welcoming Caucescu, african presidents, communists leaders etc etc...
It is forbidden to have a satellitte dish.

"Do not take a picture of this man" said my guide...
Why?
"because his clothes are dirty".
This is the kind of things you can hear from the guides when they do not allow to take pictures! You can spend hours to explian that even in your own country, some people carry gaz on their back, they just believe you will give a negative image of DPRK...

The North Korean news agency said:"
Pyongyang, June 16 (KCNA) -- The league match of the 2010 World Cup between the DPRK and Brazil took place at dawn (Pyongyang time) on Wednesday.
From the outset of the match the two teams fought a seesaw battle. The DPRK footballers created good shooting chances, not losing their confidence even after losing two goals.
At about the 88th minute of the match Jong Tae Se headed the ball before passing it to Ji Yun Nam who powerfully kicked it into the rival's goalmouth, scoring a goal."

Kim, Pyongyang North Korea, DPRK Polaroid 북한

Hi there! I'm back on planet Earth! I was on a strange planet, without press, web,mail,mobile,advertising,demonstrations,freedom,cars (one good thing!),and tourists... North Korea!
More to come!

On a sunday afternoon, on the main Pyongyang place without any cars cos on sunday they are not allowed in North Korea, thousands of young girls obey to the orders of the dance professor to rehearse a mass game.

I do not know what the Tv, teachers, or parents told to their children, but taking pictures of kids is more difficult than shooting a tiger in India!
On sunday, kids can walk in the streets, but they have to remain with same sex friends, and same age.

The government takes care of everything in North Korea, even of the fun... On this sunday afternoon, all the kids were rehearsing a mass game, and the parents too. So the buildings and and the streets around were totally void...Strange mood.
You can find a famous satellite picture on the net showing a map of the Korean peninsula by night, with a huge difference between the north and south. In North Korea, there is no public lighting, and people use very low wattage bulbs in their houses. The North Korean capital is as surreal by night as it is by day. Due to the fuel crisis there's hardly any traffic to be heard after dark, and nightlife is virtually non-existent. Only monuments are lit during local festivities.
Every hour, on the hour, from 6 am to midnight, loudspeakers blast out a patriotic song.
Tourists are totally forbidden from leaving their hotels to walk around town, even though Pyongyang is safe, that’s the rule.
The outsides of the buildings are regularly painted and renovated, but inside, they are rather run down.

Pyongyang is rather a dull town. There is no advertisings bilboards, the only colours come from the beautiful dresses of the women. Most of them are dessed like this on sunday with the "Choson Ot" or special occasions, and go to Kim Il-sung monuments to put fresh flowers.

Mansudae Hill, in Pyongyang, where we were invited (not forced, invited) to lay flowers and pay our respects to the Great Leader Kim Il Sung.
Those girls were cleaning the pavement (which was already perfectly clean). It's part of the collective works.
Later in Pyongyang, i saw hundreds of people plantings trees in a park, others changing a paved sidewalk. No one is payed, it's just a way to contribute to the prosperity of the nation...

On Mansu Hill there is the bombastic Grand Monument. An enormous bronze statue of Kim Il Sung was erected here in 1972, to honor his 60th birthday.

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck

Mansudae Hill, in Pyongyang, where we were invited (not forced, invited) to lay flowers and pay our respects to the Great Leader Kim Il Sung.

The Mansudae Grand Monument was erected in April, 1972 to commemorate the 60th birthday of President Kim Il Sung. It is located on Mansu Hill in front of the Korean Revolutionary Museum and the huge mosaic of Mt. Paektu.
The bronze statue of the late President Kim is 66 ft. / 20 m. high and looks out over Pyongyang below. On either side of his statue are giant stone replicas of the Korean flag and the Workers Party of Korea flag. On either side of these flags are over 200 almost life-size bronze statues of various military and civilian figures in heroic poses.

The famous Bush's "axis of evil" includes Iran, Iraq, and North Korea. In NK, every young man stay for 6 years in the Army. It means that for 6 years, they won't have many news from their families for most of them cos there is no email, mobile or private phone in North Korea.

In remote places, like parks, people accepted my shots, but kids were always frightened by my camera... Polaroids were very much appeciated!
Pyongyang, in front of Monument to the Founding of the Party, North Korea

On Sundays, cars are not allowed in Pyongyang. Only vehicles belonging to the army and government are allowed on the road. Officials say that it’s to prevent pollution.
The intersections are guarded by traffic officers, mostly comprised of cute young women who do strange robotic movements, even if no cars are coming. Privately owned cars are almost unheard of in North Korea.
For a large part of the population the only transportation available are their own two feet, and thousands of people walk or ride everywhere.
Beijing should imitate North Korea!

...seems to say this man to his child.
North Korea is the most militarised country in the world.According to the US State Department, North Korea has the 4th largest military in the world, at an estimated 1.2 million armed personnel for 23 millions north koreans.
Even if many think NK has nuclear bomb, the guns, cars, military equipment seems to come from the 50's...

All of the North Korean population wears the same kind of clothes. Men wear a black costume, and most of the women in town a very straight jacket. Everybody sports a badge with either the North Korean flag or a portrait of Kim Il Sung, depending on whether you are a member of the Party or not. It’s impossible for tourists to buy Kim Il sung badges. But many can be found in the streets, lost by workers!

Pyongyang subway. Deep, very deep:120 meters below the surface! Two lines, old wagons in a DDR style.
All the 17 stations have names like Triumphant Return, Reunification, Paradise, Glory...i do not know how people reminds the names!

Pyongyang subway. Deep, very deep:120 meters below the surface! Two lines, old wagons in a DDR style.
All the 17 stations have names like Triumphant Return, Reunification, Paradise, Glory...i do not know how people reminds the names!

Nampho lighthouse, on the east coast, North Korea

In Pyongyang. This military museum is a giant fridge. The guide, who spoke a perfect french was frozen...Most of the giant buildings in North Korea do not have any heating, or do not run it. I cannot imagine how cold it might be in winter time...
The image is grainy cos there was not a big amount of light...

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck

All of the North Korean population wears the same kind of clothes. Men wear a black costume, and most of the women in town a very straight jacket. Everybody sports a badge with either the North Korean flag or a portrait of Kim Il Sung, depending on whether you are a member of the Party or not. It’s impossible for tourists to buy Kim Il sung badges. But many can be found in the streets, lost by workers!

Picture taken in a park during the national Day, on april 15. We could freely meet korean people and try to talk to them. This was not easy, as few speak english...Do not forget that they do not watch sat Tv, or have the lastest Us or english DVD or CD...
All the kids in North Korea are involved in the Pioneers, a Party operated movement. Children enter the organization in elementary school and remain there until adolescence. The children wear the red kerchiefs, and when they are not at school, kids can roam the streets, but they have to remain with friends of their own age and gender.

The portraits of the leaders are not only hung in the streets, in every house or building you can catch a glimpse of the portraits of Kim Il Sung and his son, Kim Jong Il. The pictures are slightly inclined toward the floor, so you can see the eyes of the leaders following your every move.
In every house, there is a government installed radio system which blasts out propaganda messages to the citizens, and which will even work when there are power cuts!

She's called Kim i Sim.
Miss Kim I Sim lives in Pyongyang 평양. She is dressed in uniform but she is not a soldier. She is the french speaking guide the “Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum”. It is a huge war museum. The museum is dedicated to the DPRK’s struggle against the Japanese and the Americans. It has over 80 halls exhibitions. It is not heated up because they have energetical problems. It is very cold in winter. All the lights are off to save energy. The rooms are lighted one after another once the visit is over.
In the museum, you find a lot of weapons. You can see military equipment. During the visit, someone will explain to you the North Korean War. It is not the same explanation as the american’s one. North Korean who meet the rare tourists are severly controlled.
The museum is visited all day long by kids and soldiers. It is propaganda. Like every official site, the museum is visited by the people several times in their life.
Miss Kim has met only 25 tourists in 2009.

A little north korean girl with her english book. The cover represents the native house of The Respected Leader Generalissimo Kim Il Sung ( who Will Always Be With Them).
Propaganda starts as young as possible, with books, tales, and even military themed paintings in the children’s playgrounds. The best selling book in North Korea is a book called HOW I ESCAPED SOUTH KOREA. It's about a hero who escaped the terrible regime of South Korea to find heaven in North Korea

Like in Japan, all the cherry trees are blooming mid april in North Korea.
it gave me allergy...

Songdowon international children's camp in Wonsan.
This camp welcomes kids from DPRK, China, Russia, Mongolia, Tanzania ...and before, from all the communist countries, for holidays. They have a lot of activites, like karaoke, video games, etc...
North Korea

Songdowon international children's camp in Wonsan.
The video games room. They play on Micro Genius computer game.

A Room in Songdowon international holiday children's camp in Wonsan.
This is the kind of place that DPKR authorities like to show to visitors: a perfectly clean room, with a fridge, a TV, etc.
Of course, even in Europe, kids room cannot be so perfect...!
It was not possible to see a second one.
On the wall, this not Britney Spears or the Che posters, but the portraits of the leaders.

No..just the theatre at Songdowon international children's camp.

_Lex_

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-2338
Ngày cấp bằng
10/11/06
Số km
Động cơ
572,846 Mã lực
Nơi ở
2Teck

The North Korean government loves to give medals. Not only to soldiers, but even to elevators! An elevator has been built to last, for example, 20 years. If it lasts more than 20 years, the government awards it. PCs, bridges, tractors, buses, can all be awarded medals too.
On the left, the elevator in the picture received 3 "number 26” awards. It’s an exceptionnal elevator!
The “ number 26” award is allocated specifically to machines.
Well, problem is that when go inside, you know that this machine is over aged!

Not easy to get pictures from the nice girls in Pyongyang!
No fatties in the streets: people walk a lot, and many use bikes...and no Mc Do around!

A north korean woman in traditional dress. A pleasure for the eyes.

Few words about restaurants in North Korea: the food we had was good, bontiful, but was rather the same every day, and many times, everything was served cold...Squid, pickles, beef meat... No fruits at all. We saw once a girl selling apples in the restaurant, it was 1euro 1 apple.
The names of the restaurant are pretty simple: National Restaurant, or Restaurant Number 1.
We were often the only costumers in those places.
The girls on the picture are waitresses in Kaesong restaurant.
They shouted at me when i started to shoot a chair in the restaurant, i still do not know why!

Music is everywhere: in the streets, in planes, in restaurants, in buildings, in buses, in the subway…If you are lucky you will even see some workers building roads, with a live military band to stimulate them in their endeavor.

Grand People's Study House, a 30-million volume library and study hall built in 1982 and designed in classic Korean style.

Grand People's Study House CD library.
The north korean can access this CD library and listen to them on big ghetto blasters. It seems that Grand Master Flash has sold his whole stock!
The choice in the CDs is not big, you're not at Virgin Megastore...The guy on the pic was listening to the lastest Beatles record.
You can also listen to the radio, but only the national one, cos the tuner is blocked on the frequency...

In the Grand People's Study House in Pyongyang, in the library, officials reckon there is room for 30 million books to be stored... but only a couple of thousand books are available. I asked for a book in french. The girl gave me a book called “Guide des stations thermales et climatiques de Roumanie” dating back from 1980, a guidebook about the thermal baths in Rumania...
The North Korean people can access a CD library and hear the recordings on big ghetto blasters. The choice of CDs is not massive.
The man on the picture was listening to the latest Beatles record.
You can listen to the radio, or watch TV too but only the national channel because the tuner is also blocked on the local frequency... On the left: you can watch TV. The local channels. Or some propaganda DVDs. !
Pyongyang North Korea

The library, reading room. You can hear a missile flying.
Pyongyang North Korea

tran_thuat_lai

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-1757
Ngày cấp bằng
1/10/06
Số km
Động cơ
677,910 Mã lực
Tuổi
tuyền tiếng Tây, mày dịch cho anh đê xem nào/....dư lào....dư lào?.............

Estonque

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-27090
Ngày cấp bằng
7/1/09
Số km
Động cơ
517,199 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Nhà BVC
Có cái ảnh nữ quân nhân Triều Tiên màu đen trắng, em đảm bảo các cụ phóng to ra, tối đem doạ F1 cũng hay phết, em thề :)) Mà các cụ TT này đếm kém quá, em thấy có cái ảnh tập diễu binh, dán số vào người, số 2 mà lại đến số 4 luôn, k cần số 3, hehe ...

cas

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-16576
Ngày cấp bằng
22/5/08
Số km
Động cơ
514,690 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Thường ở lầu Xanh trên đường hay tắc dễ ngập
tốn tài nguyên của fun, sở dĩ cái thớt trước của cụ be... hot vì nó là người thật việc thật cụ chủ thớt ạ...

vietran

Xe ba gác
Biển số
OF-30794
Ngày cấp bằng
8/3/09
Số km
Động cơ
723,021 Mã lực
Chả ai tin đâu, chả logic tí nào, dân người ta biết chữ hết rồi có phải dư trước 45 đâu. Phổ cập tiểu học lâu rồi, nhiều vùng còn đang phổ cập tiến sỹ nữa mới máu.
Đi xe đạp có mấy xèng mà lại dùng điện thoại 200 ơ rô, có mà ơ kìa.
Lương thực thì phải viện trợ mà lại béo trắng ra thế kia. Có phải như Vịt ta xuất khẩu lương thực nhất nhì thế giới thì mới béo muỗn thế này chứ. hihi

3G

3Bugi
Biển số
OF-7192
Ngày cấp bằng
18/7/07
Số km
Động cơ
549,150 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Cafe Lú- OC- CA
Toàn ngoại ngữ...........chẳng hiểu gì

hungxalo75

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-21476
Ngày cấp bằng
22/9/08
Số km
Động cơ
506,820 Mã lực
em đọc dc 1 lúc thì ko dịch nổi nữa ,bác chủ dịch luôn rồi hãy up lên

WTF

Xe tải
Biển số
OF-10156
Ngày cấp bằng
25/9/07
Số km
Động cơ
536,920 Mã lực
mỗi lần có việc gì thất vọng ở đất nước ta thì cứ nghĩ đến bắc TT là thấy " ở ta vẫn còn khá chán :)) "

nguyenkhoa

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-17777
Ngày cấp bằng
23/6/08
Số km
Động cơ
512,370 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Ở nhà một mình.
Bác chủ thớt DỊCH đi. :)) Em chệu...
Mà cái này lấy trên Flickr đúng ko ạ?

hajinbk

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-5687
Ngày cấp bằng
15/6/07
Số km
Động cơ
555,346 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Trái Đất
Muốn đươc Em mời uống rượu thì cụ dịc ra tiếng Việt hộ Em tý nhá.

Cun Linh

Xe máy
Biển số
OF-62257
Ngày cấp bằng
19/4/10
Số km
Động cơ
440,670 Mã lực
Xin phép cụ chủ top, để buổi trưa em rỗi em sẽ cố gắng dịch lại nhé, em cũng quan tâm đến đất nước này.

Thông tin thớt
Đang tải