Biển số
OF-755060
Ngày cấp bằng
29/12/20
Số km
Động cơ
1,271,127 Mã lực
Cụ là ai mà cấm được em?
Cụ là ai mà bảo em ko dc nghĩ xa nhỉ? kiểu cháu nó sau mua cả cái trường đấy và tay hiệu trưởng này sẽ làm thuê chẳng hạn.
Nghĩ gần em bảo hộ cụ đỡ phải ngóng: ngày mai cháu nó vẫn là học sinh và đi học bình thường. :))

TungThoc

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-594422
Ngày cấp bằng
13/10/18
Số km
Động cơ
496,590 Mã lực
Nhiều cụ có ý không hài lòng với ông phụ huynh.
Mục đích của ông ấy là làm to chuyện lên, rùm beng lên. Đến giờ ông ấy đã đạt mục đích, quá trình thì thấy có mấy cụ chê.
Ông hiệu trưởng này nóng, vội.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Batman

Xe điện
Người OF
Biển số
OF-9779
Ngày cấp bằng
6/6/06
Số km
Động cơ
268,285 Mã lực
Hehe, cụ phải mời cháu nào vừa thi vào lớp 6 trường điểm sửa lỗi cho nhé.
Hị, vụ này không cần ạ, để em tự nghiên cứu lại, mấy chục năm dùng tiếng bồi rồi, quên bình thường Cụ. :))

just for fun

Xe lăn
Biển số
OF-52611
Ngày cấp bằng
11/12/09
Số km
Động cơ
657,000 Mã lực
Nhiều cụ có ý không hài lòng với ông phụ huynh.
Mục đích của ông ấy là làm to chuyện lên, rùm beng lên. Đến giờ ông ấy đã đạt mục đích, quá trình thì thấy cho mấy cụ chê.
Ông hiệu trưởng này nóng, vội.
Chê là vì ông í vô tình đẩy con mình vào thế bị kẹt cụ ơi. Chơi gì thì chơi, nhằm đạt được mục đích mà ko nghĩ đến lỡ thua thì con mình thế nào?

cadan

Xe container
Biển số
OF-151495
Ngày cấp bằng
3/8/12
Số km
Động cơ
455,888 Mã lực
An old man meets a young man who asks:

“Do you remember me?”

And the old man says no. Then the young man tells him he was his student, And the teacher asks:

“What do you do, what do you do in life?”

The young man answers:

“Well, I became a teacher.”

“ah, how good, like me?” Asks the old man.

“Well, yes. In fact, I became a teacher because you inspired me to be like you.”

The old man, curious, asks the young man at what time he decided to become a teacher. And the young man tells him the following story:

“One day, a friend of mine, also a student, came in with a nice new watch, and I decided I wanted it.

I stole it, I took it out of his pocket.

Shortly after, my friend noticed the his watch was missing and immediately complained to our teacher, who was you.

Then you addressed the class saying, ‘This student's watch was stolen during classes today. Whoever stole it, please return it.’

I didn't give it back because I didn't want to.

You closed the door and told us all to stand up and form a circle.

You were going to search our pockets one by one until the watch was found.

However, you told us to close our eyes, because you would only look for his watch if we all had our eyes closed.

We did as instructed.

You went from pocket to pocket, and when you went through my pocket, you found the watch and took it. You kept searching everyone's pockets, and when you were done you said ‘open your eyes. We have the watch.’

You didn't tell on me and you never mentioned the episode. You never said who stole the watch either. That day you saved my dignity forever. It was the most shameful day of my life.

But this is also the day I decided not to become a thief, a bad person, etc. You never said anything, nor did you even scold me or take me aside to give me a moral lesson.

I received your message clearly.

Thanks to you, I understood what a real educator needs to do.

Do you remember this episode, professor?

The old professor answered, ‘Yes, I remember the situation with the stolen watch, which I was looking for in everyone’s pocket. I didn't remember you, because I also closed my eyes while looking.’

This is the essence of teaching:

"If to correct you must humiliate;
you don't know how to teach.....!!”❣

ctto.

Yeuaibaygio

Xe container
Biển số
OF-756754
Ngày cấp bằng
8/1/21
Số km
Động cơ
184,685 Mã lực
Tuổi
Cụ là ai mà bảo em ko dc nghĩ xa nhỉ? kiểu cháu nó sau mua cả cái trường đấy và tay hiệu trưởng này sẽ làm thuê chẳng hạn.
Nghĩ gần em bảo hộ cụ đỡ phải ngóng: ngày mai cháu nó vẫn là học sinh và đi học bình thường. :))
Em quan tâm đến bác phụ huynh cơ cụ ạ. :))
Cụ thích hóng khi nào cháu nó mua trường là việc của cụ, gladiator13579 với F5ive đồng ý với mình không :))

White Dragon

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-113625
Ngày cấp bằng
20/9/11
Số km
Động cơ
510,616 Mã lực
Em chưa đọc chỗ nào phụ huynh đóng học phí. Nếu chưa đóng học phí thì chưa thể coi quan hệ kinh tế này có hiệu lực đầy đủ. Nhà trường có thể chấm dứt cung ứng dv giáo dục.
Dù phụ huynh chưa đóng học phí nhưng thực tế trường đã nhận dạy và bạn học sinh đã học. Tức là đã thực hiện việc cung cấp dịch vụ dạy và học.
Do đó, không thể tự chấm dứt được nữa.
Nếu ngay từ đầu không nhận dạy thì mới được cụ ạ.
Còn việc đóng học phí trước hay sau nó giống như là thanh toán tiền dịch vụ trước hay sau mà thôi.

farevell

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-306717
Ngày cấp bằng
6/2/14
Số km
Động cơ
303,624 Mã lực
qua tháng 7 rồi mà phòng GDDT Sóc sơn vẫn hạn nặng :))

White Dragon

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-113625
Ngày cấp bằng
20/9/11
Số km
Động cơ
510,616 Mã lực

“Do you remember me?”

And the old man says no. Then the young man tells him he was his student, And the teacher asks:

The young man answers:

“Well, yes. In fact, I became a teacher because you inspired me to be like you.”

The old man, curious, asks the young man at what time he decided to become a teacher. And the young man tells him the following story:

“One day, a friend of mine, also a student, came in with a nice new watch, and I decided I wanted it.

Shortly after, my friend noticed the his watch was missing and immediately complained to our teacher, who was you.

Then you addressed the class saying, ‘This student's watch was stolen during classes today. Whoever stole it, please return it.’

However, you told us to close our eyes, because you would only look for his watch if we all had our eyes closed.

We did as instructed.

You went from pocket to pocket, and when you went through my pocket, you found the watch and took it. You kept searching everyone's pockets, and when you were done you said ‘open your eyes. We have the watch.’

You didn't tell on me and you never mentioned the episode. You never said who stole the watch either. That day you saved my dignity forever. It was the most shameful day of my life.

But this is also the day I decided not to become a thief, a bad person, etc. You never said anything, nor did you even scold me or take me aside to give me a moral lesson.

The old professor answered, ‘Yes, I remember the situation with the stolen watch, which I was looking for in everyone’s pocket. I didn't remember you, because I also closed my eyes while looking.’

ctto.
Một câu chuyện hay về tấm lòng, cách xử lý của người thầy.

taiadau

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-297494
Ngày cấp bằng
2/11/13
Số km
Động cơ
315,327 Mã lực
Một trong những điều kiện tiên quyết là không được đuổi học sinh vì bất cứ lý do gì, trừ khi học sinh vi phạm luật pháp ở mức phải bị đuổi học.
Trường tư họ ngừng cung cấp dịch vụ, ko phải đuổi hs. Ngoài ra em ko thấy có cơ sở cho điều cụ nói trên... chỉ có thông tư mới (2020, em coz trích ở post trước) của Bộ GD ban hành trong đó có đề cập việc ko được đuổi hs vi phạm kỷ luật, khuyết điểm... mà thôi (ko có câu từ nào là vì bất cứ lý do nào)

Batman

Xe điện
Người OF
Biển số
OF-9779
Ngày cấp bằng
6/6/06
Số km
Động cơ
268,285 Mã lực

VB2016

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-416787
Ngày cấp bằng
15/4/16
Số km
Động cơ
222,095 Mã lực
Tuổi
Vừa xem phóng sự vtv thấy nói trong chỗ tiền quỹ cha mẹ học sinh, có chi 30 củ tiền j đó, nhưng ông đó kêu đó là tiền đi nghỉ mát

Kiên Khùng

Xe điện
Biển số
OF-785718
Ngày cấp bằng
27/7/21
Số km
Động cơ
275,389 Mã lực

“Do you remember me?”

The young man answers:

We did as instructed.

ctto.
This is exactly the teacher need to do and how hard is the education career.

Thông tin thớt
Đang tải