[Funland] CLB tiếng Anh - OF English Club (OFEC) 3 - Don't be shy, say to share...

Trạng thái
Thớt đang đóng

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1

GiannoV

Xe buýt
Biển số
OF-192821
Ngày cấp bằng
6/5/13
Số km
Động cơ
336,520 Mã lực

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Nine months yet? Hmm... I bet you had been there when you were 18 years old. All will go on with time, lol
Nop, I started learning in 2011 to support my daughter when she started at French school. But maybe either I was too old or too stupid. I can't learn much. Everything I learn from them, I automatically translate into English then from English to Vietnamese. I can't help it. And it made me more confuse...

pooka

Xe container
Biển số
OF-207662
Ngày cấp bằng
26/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
1,466,009 Mã lực
Nop, I started learning in 2011 to support my daughter when she started at French school. But maybe either I was too old or too stupid. I can't learn much. Everything I learn from them, I automatically translate into English then from English to Vietnamese. I can't help it. And it made me more confuse...
Oh , you are the best mother that I have ever seen

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
How is "M" getting along now?

maimailabaoxa

Xe hơi
Biển số
OF-297796
Ngày cấp bằng
7/11/13
Số km
Động cơ
311,140 Mã lực
So... it all come down to "Thất nghiệp" and "ế chồng" ?
There are many Westerners wanting to marry Asian wife you know?
Reading your thread over there i see many advices already, you are smart...you know which one to listen to.
I don't see you are shy at all answering all those posts, you all ready made some friends there ... keep doing that you'll find more friends and who knows someday something will happened. Be patient,give it time.
Funny,all my life i did not have a chance to go to school...and you are here still have the opportunity but sound like the end of the world.
I spent money running away from relationship and you are dying to get into one :D
Lol.... Life is complicated ay..... You need to know what you want and have a good plan to archive it.
Thank you. ^^
Althought I am always alone...But the life is going on, it never stops. And I have to try to smile. Anw,...
Thank life when I wake up every morning I have one more day to love.

Listen to music...http://www.last.fm/music/Secret+Garden/Songs+From+a+Secret+Garden/Song+From+a+Secret+Garden

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực

1TiTi

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-207421
Ngày cấp bằng
24/8/13
Số km
Động cơ
331,670 Mã lực
Thank you. ^^
Althought I am always alone...But the life is going on, it never stops. And I have to try to smile. Anw,...
Thank life when I wake up every morning I have one more day to love.

Listen to music...http://www.last.fm/music/Secret+Garden/Songs+From+a+Secret+Garden/Song+From+a+Secret+Garden
I am almost always alone, but i've trained myself not to be bothered by that ... in fact, sometimes i enjoy being alone .
At nights i thanks for having the oppotunity to live another day, in the morning i thanks for still waking up to another day. Many does not have the chance like i do .
Just live your life , be yourself, reach for the best ... and BE OPEN ... someday something will comes along. best of luck to you.
Thanks for the song

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Oh , you are the best mother that I have ever seen
Oh, I tried my dear. I just wanted to show her that she's not alone and I'd try with her. But then it turned out that neither she or I can learn French. I have to move her to an English school after that. Now I am trying to convince her to try French one more time but she still said: No mum. [-(

nikita24480

Xe tăng
Biển số
OF-73258
Ngày cấp bằng
18/9/10
Số km
Động cơ
434,490 Mã lực
Nơi ở
Hà lội 1
Trạng thái